The Continuity Advantage
Continuity Partner Rikk Larsen summarizes what makes their work so impactful for families…
Understanding Family Business from Having Lived It
Continuity consultants have served in executive capacities and have been stakeholders in family enterprise themselves. This ensures that the advice we give is actionable, practical comports with the complexities that exist within family relationships.
Our family business consultants hold some of the most respected credentials in their field – from advanced education at leading institutions to training and certification in a number of specialties. They are thought leaders in their field and active in various industry organizations.
All our consultants are trained and experienced in Business, Family Business Systems, Conflict Management and bring additional strengths in a variety of specialty areas to our clients such as law, real estate development, manufacturing and business development.
Our consulting process goes beyond ‘best practice’ and ‘talk therapy’. Our assessment deconstructs what is going on in each of the core areas of family, business, ownership, governance and advisory and creates actionable recommendations and options uniquely tailored to each family, each business and each individual stakeholder.
Whatever the situation, Continuity has the tools, training and experience to meet the needs of your business, your family, and your stakeholders.
The Continuity Advantage includes:
- Extensive experience guiding hundreds of families, their operating companies and leadership teams through a breadth of situations, issues, and opportunities
- A deep understanding of the particular type of conflict associated with competing roles, relationships, and priorities in business owning families
- A developmental methodology for addressing the unique challenges in family enterprise
- A collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach grounded in business and the dynamics of family ownership, management, and governance
- Specialized training in mediation and conflict resolution, individual assessment, and coaching
Read more: Our Approach to Engaging