The Continuity Advantage
Continuity Senior Consultant Rikk Larsen summarizes what makes their work so impactful for families…
Understanding Family Business from Having Lived It
The Continuity advantage is that our family business consultants have earned some of the most respected credentials in their field – from advanced education at leading institutions to training and certification in a number of specialties.
Continuity consultants also have the personal experience of running companies and being stakeholders in a family enterprise. We understand family business because we have lived it.
Whatever the situation, Continuity has the tools, training and experience to meet the needs of your business, your family, and your stakeholders.
The Continuity Advantage includes:
- Extensive experience guiding families, their operating companies and leadership teams through a breadth of situations, issues, and opportunities
- A deep understanding of the particular type of conflict associated with competing roles, relationships, and priorities in business owning families
- A developmental methodology for addressing the unique challenges in family enterprise
- A collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach grounded in business and the dynamics of family ownership, management, and governance
- An emphasis on personal and professional development
- A priority on helping all stakeholders achieve greater productivity, effectiveness, and fulfillment
- Specialized training in mediation and conflict resolution, individual assessment, and coaching
Read more: Our Approach to Engaging